St Mark’s Church (Anglican)

Important Notice

Community Group Description

St Mark’s Anglican Church was formerly Court of Petty Sessions until 1935 and was built in 1874.

Services are

1st Sunday of the month – 6pm and 3rd Sunday of the Month – 9am.

Key Contact

Anglican Parish of Gunning, Diocese of Canberra and Goulburn

Phone

02 4845 1220

Email

Not Available