Notice of Meeting: The next meeting will be held on 28 March, 7.30 at the Literary Institute. All welcome.
The 2022 exhibition, focussing on the Gundaroo Inn, will be held from 4–13 June at the Gundaroo Colonial Inn.
We would love to include community contributions whether stories or photographs.
Please contact us on our email address below.
The Gundaroo and District Historical Society aims to:
– preserve documents, objects and records pertinent to the history of the village and surrounds;
– record the lives of the people who played a part in the formation of the village; and
– share the information with the community through annual exhibitions.
The Society also looks after the website created by the late Graeme Challinor. The information on these pages is of great use to family and local historians and includes:
The Gundaroo Home Page
– Gundaroo – Past and Present
– Local interest
– Local cemetery listings, diagrams and pictures
– Family History Researchers’ information and contact page
– Other historical information
Sue Burns President, Allan Gibson Treasurer