STOP PRESS: Exhibition opening on 15 August 2021 cancelled due to COVID-19 situation.
Notice of Exhibition: 19 September, 17 October and 21 November
The Society’s exhibition ‘Anticipate change or become its victim’ will be held in the Gundaroo Literary Institute.
Opening Hours: 11am – 3pm. All welcome.
Notice of Meeting: Monday 27 September
Annual General Meeting
Members and friends are invited to attend. New members welcome but please RSVP at email@example.com to ensure we remain COVID-safe.
The Gundaroo and District Historical Society aims to:
– preserve documents, objects and records pertinent to the history of the village and surrounds;
– record the lives of the people who played a part in the formation of the village; and
– share the information with the community through annual exhibitions.
The Society also looks after the website created by the late Graeme Challinor. The information on these pages is of great use to family and local historians and includes:
The Gundaroo Home Page
– Gundaroo – Past and Present
– Local interest
– Local cemetery listings, diagrams and pictures
– Family History Researchers’ information and contact page
– Other historical information
Sue Burns President, Allan Gibson Treasurer
0418 496 908